Beach and Ocean clean-up
Pollution is one of the biggest threats to the ocean and its magnificent marine life. TAF regularly organizes beach and ocean clean-up operations all over the world.
To join us – please sign up : email@example.com
5 Facts about Plastic Pollution
- Every minute a truck full of plastic enters the ocean.
- It takes thousands of years to break down.
- Plastic contains toxic compounds and pollutants that pose a serious threat to marine life and us.
- More than 700 marine species are in danger of extinction because of our plastic consumption.
- Massive whales are washed ashore with bellies filled with plastic trash.
5 Tips we can implement now to improve our ocean's chances
- Pick up our trash so the ocean stays free of it.
- Use canvas bags instead of plastic.
- Use stainless steel or glass bottles instead of plastic bottles.
- Avoid or reduce eating fish and meat where possible.
- Save water.
Some photos of our clean-up operations from 2016 to 2020.
TAF thanks all the many volunteers and supporters who have been involved.