TAF - The Animal Fund
- TAF – The Animal Fund was established in 2015 with its primary focus on protection of the ocean, dolphins and whales
- TAF is a non profit organisation run by volunteers
- TAF is a transparent organisation where donations can be followed from A to Z
- TAF is run by people who make quick and organised strategic decisions and act openly
- Our goal is to understand, analyse and find concrete solutions to protect the ocean and its marine life, in particular dolphins and whales
- We are a team of individuals with different cultures, backgrounds and work experiences that are united to exploit the diversity of our workforce
- TAF is an association under Monegasque law (2015.00002/an) since March 3rd, 2015
- TAF is registered under France law (W062010889) since July 26th, 2017
- TAF is a charity (1184860) registered in the United Kingdom since August 10th, 2019
- TAF is registered in Denmark with CVR-number 42187003 since March 5th, 2021
Our 3 Goals
To educate and inform the world of the danger and consequences of cruelty and extinction of marine life. We do this via publicity, events, presentations, campaigns, conferences and online media.
To communicate on environmental issues such as plastic pollution, overfishing and the use of animal products in cosmetics, and their damaging effect on the planet.
To protect and save dolphins and whales, who are victims of maltreatment, massacre, pollution, sonar testing and overfishing.
To find TAF’s actions and achievements; please visit the page here.
Method of Operation:
- Be respectful and understanding in all our interactions
- Be honest and collaborative
- Find the truth in all anti-mammal operations and activities worldwide and to transmit the message
- Unite with co-workers and collaborators to fulfill our missions
- Promote our goals and stick to them, knowing that it can challenge the “system”
- Communicate our journey and seek aid for further progression
- Respect our limits within countries and their laws